RULES OF PAYMENT OF FEES
- Twelve months tuition fees is to be remitted as indicated below.
The fee shall be paid in lump sum in the first quarter itself or in four
- 1st Instalment : April, May, June
- 2nd Instalment : July, August, September
- 3rd Instalment : October, November, December
- 4th Instalment : January, February, March
First instalment of fees shall be remitted before receiving the text book. All other instalments should be remitted before the 5th of the first month of the quarter.
- These dates will be strictly observed and if the payment is not made in time, a fine of ` 100/- per instalment is charged after the due date.
- If the fee is not paid for two months after the due date, the pupil’s name will automatically be struck off the rolls. Re-admission fee of` 100/- will be charged along with the fee not paid by the student, if she/he is to be re-admitted to the school.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS WILL KINDLY PRESERVE THE RECEIPTS ISSUED TO THEM AND PRODUCE THEM AS PROOF OF PAYMENT OF FEE, IF NEEDED.
- Caution deposit must be withdrawn within three months after leaving the school, failing which the money will be transferred to the development fund of the school.
- No refund of caution deposit shall be made unless the original receipt, there of is surrendered.
- The cashier is the only school authority authorised to collect any fee from the students.