RULES OF PAYMENT OF FEES
- The fee shall be paid in lump sum in the first quarter itself or in five equal installments
1st Instalment : June, July
2nd Instalment : August, September
3rd Instalment : October, November
4th Instalment : December, January
5th Instalment : February, March
First instalment of fees shall be remitted before receiving the text book. All other installments should be remitted before the 5th of the first month.
- These dates will be strictly observed and if the payment is not made in time, a fine of ` 100/- per installment is charged after the due date.
- If the fee is not paid for two months after the due date, the pupil’s name will automatically be struck off the rolls. Re-admission fee of ` 500/- will be charged along with the fee not paid by the student, if she/he is to be re-admitted to the school.
- Parents and guardians will kindly preserve the receipts issued to them and produce them as proof of payment of fee, if needed.
- Caution deposit must be withdrawn within three months after leaving the school, failing which the money will be transferred to the development fund of the school.
- No refund of caution deposit shall be made unless the original receipt, there of is surrendered.
- The cashier is the only school authority authorised to collect any fee from the students.