- Admission to Lower K.G. Class is to be made in December every year as per the
- Eligibility for admission to LKG class is 4 years as on the 31st May.
- New admission to other classes will be made subject to the vacancies in each class, in
the month of April / May after the announcement of the annual results.
Every new pupil must bring:
- Transfer Certificate, if the pupil comes from a recognized school.
- The original Panchayat/Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Pupils applying for admission are, as a rule, subject to an entrance examination held at
a notified date.
- If he/she comes from a school outside Kerala the T.C. has to be countersigned by the
Educational Officer of the place in which the school is situated or the Regional officer of
- New admissions to Standards IX, X, XII are as a rule, not encouraged.
- Admission to Standard XI is made as soon as the CBSE results of class X are published.
Procedure for Withdrawal or Removal from The School
A student can be withdrawn from the school:
- By giving one calender month’s notice in writing. In the absence of such a notice
one month’s fee will be charged.
- Students can be removed from the school on any one of the following grounds:
- Constant weakness in studies.
- Irregularity in attendance.
- Behavioural problems.
- Overage in class.
- Non-payment of fee or chronic irregularity
in payment of fee.
- Moral breach.