School Working Hours
The working hours of the school will be notified by the head of the school/principal from time to time. This will be in accordance with the orders of the CBSE.
- The working days and holidays will be as per State Government Schools/Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- The working hours will be specified from time to time by the Principal.
- Working hours may be different for teaching and non-teaching staff as may be specified by the Principal.
- As and when required an employee may be assigned any special duty even if it is to be done beyond the normal working hours in the interest of the school.
- An employee is also required to conduct and organize co-curricular programs and perform other duties even beyond the normal working hours.
School Hours – 8.45 am to 4.30 pm
|08.50 am||Teachers’ Meet & Prayer|
|09.00 am||First Bell (All the students and teachers are expected to be in the class)|
|09.05 am||Second bell (Students move to the Assembly Ground if there is assembly)|
|09.08 am||Prayer / Assembly|
|09.15 – 10.05||First Period|
|10.05 – 10.50||Interval|
|10.50 – 11.00||Third Period|
|11.00 – 11.45||Teachers’ Meet & Prayer|
|11.45 – 12.30 pm||Fourth Period|
|12.30 – 1.05||Lunch Break|
|01.05 – 1.30||Value Education|
|01.30 – 2.10||Fifth Period|
|02.10 – 2.50||Sixth Period|
|03.00 – 3.30||Seventh Period|
|03.30 – 4.10||Eighth Period (Class IX to XII)|